0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I have 1 and 1/2 days to split between Ghent and Bruges. Where should I spend the full day and where should I spend the half day? I have 1 and 1/2 days to split between Ghent and Bruges. Where should I spend the full day and where should I spend the half day? - Bangladesh

I have 1 and 1/2 days to split between Ghent and Bruges. Where should I spend the full day and where should I spend the half day?

I have a hostel in Ghent for 2 nights. I get into Ghent around noon from Paris. I can either hop back on the train and spend the remainder of the day in Bruges and come back that night, or I can spend the half day in Ghent and do Bruges the following day. I don't care how I chop it up either way, but I don't know what's more worthwhile. What do you guys think?

I'm planning on getting on a train the morning after the second night to spend 4 days in Amsterdam.



Submitted February 04, 2018 at 12:46AM by trainmaster611 http://ift.tt/2nCgpwq

0 Response to "I have 1 and 1/2 days to split between Ghent and Bruges. Where should I spend the full day and where should I spend the half day?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger