Hostels
Hey guys! I'm doing my first solo trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand here soon and I just had a couple questions about hostels:
--Any reputable resources/ apps/ websites for finding them on the fly? --Are they something that should be booked in advanced, or are they pretty easy to get into on the go? --How secure are your belongings/ do most have safe storage options?
A couple details about the trip; I'll be volunteering the first week at Elephant Nature Park (12/03-18/03), so I'll be kept pretty busy with that. The second week (18/03-24/03) is simply exploring the city though. I haven't wanted to necessarily book out everyday, mostly because I want to see where the city takes me day by day over there, but I would like to do this right and not end up in an unfortunate spot. Your feedback is definitely appreciated. Thanks folks!
Submitted February 03, 2018 at 11:34PM by beauhemoth http://ift.tt/2EDH44a

0 Response to "Hostels"
Post a Comment