Solo female traveller location suggestions?
Hi everyonee! I’m turning to reddit for a helping hand on my plan. I’m 19 years old and a student but I have some time off in March - happily coinciding with my 20th birthday - and thought I’d like to take some time for a holiday. But I need some help!
Does anyone know the safest places for solo female travellers? As a young woman I’m already pretty sceptical of whether it’d be safe for me to go anywhere alone but I want to branch out, explore, and learn more about myself without constantly worrying about my safety! Any experiences from other women on their adventures would be much appreciated!
I have a few specifications: - I’d want to travel for up to a week in the beginning of March, preferably the week beginning 5th or the 12th. - I’d have a budget of about £700 max. - I live in England, in the south, but I don’t necessarily have to holiday outside of England. But I do only speak English. - I’m not against staying in hostels but I’d quite like a hotel - I prefer spa/relaxing holidays maybe with a couple exploration/adventure excursion options if I wanted even just hiking or beaches nearby - I can’t drive
Look forward to hearing what you have to suggest, thank you! Ella
Submitted February 02, 2018 at 11:20PM by Elziebelzie123 http://ift.tt/2E7KRsJ

0 Response to "Solo female traveller location suggestions?"
Post a Comment