Traveling January 25th through Feb 4th, where should I go? Caveat, have never really solo-travelled before.
Was told by my place of employment that I must use all the vacation days I was not able to take from last year by the first week of February (They won't even give me comp time for all of my paid holiday I worked...but that is a different complaint...). I am exiting what I am realising may have been a slightly toxic relationship, and aside from a few days solo in various European/Asian cities I've never really traveled solo before -- but I've always considered myself fairly extroverted, nevertheless -- I am quite nervous about this. I am a male, will be turning 28 the week before the trip.
I have already traveled to: Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands/Holland, England, Ireland, Mexico, Hawaii, Singapore, Bali, India, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Australia .. I would be open to revisiting a few of these
Length Between Jan 25 and Feb 4; wouldn't mind splitting this between two places.
Budget Doing this solo and not looking to break the bank here... price ceiling for flight in the neighborhood of $1200, maybe 150-200 dollar a day max budget for the rest. I've never stayed in hostels before -- would be open to it.
Climate it has been freezing in Michigan and would not mind escaping that for sure.
Interests Food, Culture, Beach/Outdoors.. and to relax in general
Safety I speak decent French, Japanese, Hindi ... and have spent a fair amount of time travelling in third world countries, but never really solo, so a little wary, getting ripped off/stranded/murdered...real concerns.
Other I've tentatively booked a ticket to Casablanca departing 29th Jan and returning 4th Feb. I'm nervous and a little hesitant about this still. Tips for Morocco, or other suggested destinations, and tips for solo travel in general sorely needed!
Thanks in advance for your help
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 10:30PM by forzablu http://ift.tt/2mPP1vi

0 Response to "Traveling January 25th through Feb 4th, where should I go? Caveat, have never really solo-travelled before."
Post a Comment