0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Bag Suggestions: Two Years in Canada (Working Holiday) Bag Suggestions: Two Years in Canada (Working Holiday) - Bangladesh

Bag Suggestions: Two Years in Canada (Working Holiday)

Sorry for another backpack post. I've searched and couldn't any threads discussing bags/backpacks for a stay this long!


In March I leave the UK for Canada on a 2 year working holiday visa.

I plan to work and travel through the summer and then settle down in a 'proper job' for the winter.

I usually try to pack light, but end up cramming whatever bag I take to the max.

I've previously done a month travelling Europe (And then Vietnam) with a Osprey 46L Porter.


Has anyone else done the 2 year working visa thing?

What did you do? and what would you do different?



Submitted January 17, 2018 at 10:32PM by BrainChild95 http://ift.tt/2rjvrMz

0 Response to "Bag Suggestions: Two Years in Canada (Working Holiday)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger