I'm losing my roll
First solo trip. I'm 2.5 months in to a 3.5 month trip. I'm sad to be leaving the country I'm in for the next stop, vietnam. I've been booking single rooms, blowing through codeine syrup (I had to dump some bottles. Getting out of hand) actually traveling solo. Not like "solo traveling" where you meet up with some people and then you "solo travel" with them. It's been great, but I'm becoming unproductive, sleeping in late, eating western food everywhere I go, and feeling like a lazy piece.
I get moving (out of breakfast, coffee and planned) around 12, and... I guess I'm just losing focus of why I'm doing this, I'm fed, watered,showered, and feeling pretty good usually, just running out of time for this trip, losing site of my goals (actually I've lost sight of them completely) and lonely and having mild panic attacks every time I realize I'm in somewhere remotely touristy. I don't want to be a tourist... I want to see the obscure, weird things, but I feel I'm locked on the tourist track and constantly chatting with people all doing the same boring (to me) tourist shit, and partying, talking about food and how much things cost and what "shithole" countries these are compared to theirs. Sorry for rambling. Any tips to any of these problems would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 12:48PM by offermeanadventure http://ift.tt/2DK1U1r

0 Response to "I'm losing my roll"
Post a Comment