First solo travel to Europe
Hi there,
I am a 25 year old Australian female and I have 6 weeks off coming up from early June to mid July! I was thinking of doing 4 weeks solo in Europe and then 2 weeks in Hawaii with my partner.
I’m looking for advice on who to travel with for Europe... I’m leaning towards Busabout because I want to be able to socialise but also have the freedom to do my own activities. I’m interested in doing historical activities and not just getting wasted. However I am a bit introverted and wondered how other introverts went solo travelling? Did you get lonely?
Also looking at advice on itinerary. I’m thinking ... Amsterdam Berlin Prague Munich Vienna Krakow Budapest Split Rome
Which gives me roughly 3 nights in each place.
I’m new to reddit and solo travel so please be kind! Thanks :)
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 12:55PM by littlemonkeybaby http://ift.tt/2DaEIrT

0 Response to "First solo travel to Europe"
Post a Comment