0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How far in advance to book intra-Europe flights? How far in advance to book intra-Europe flights? - Bangladesh

How far in advance to book intra-Europe flights?

I posted not too long ago about backpacking solo for the first time this spring in Europe. I got the great suggestion to take more trains as I was initially planning to take flights for most legs. There are still 3 flights I need to book (Amsterdam to Copenhagen, Copenhagen to Budapest, and Nice to Madrid) so I was wondering how far in advance to buy these tickets. I’ve been tracking prices for about 2 weeks now and I just keep seeing them increase. I don’t like the idea of buying them so early since I don’t leave for my trip until April and I keep making adjustments to my itinerary but I also don’t want to pay through my nose/have the specific flights (at specific times) I want to take sell out.



Submitted January 18, 2018 at 09:49PM by d-grohl http://ift.tt/2DrqOF3

0 Response to "How far in advance to book intra-Europe flights?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger