0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: So at a rest stop they had peach soda in a vending machine and all three of us really wanted to try it so I paid the unholy amount of $2.00 for a soda and the machine spits out a freakin root beer. I'm pissed. I don't even like root beer. So at a rest stop they had peach soda in a vending machine and all three of us really wanted to try it so I paid the unholy amount of $2.00 for a soda and the machine spits out a freakin root beer. I'm pissed. I don't even like root beer. - Bangladesh

0 Response to "So at a rest stop they had peach soda in a vending machine and all three of us really wanted to try it so I paid the unholy amount of $2.00 for a soda and the machine spits out a freakin root beer. I'm pissed. I don't even like root beer."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger