0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Bedbugs question Bedbugs question - Bangladesh

Bedbugs question

I probably stayed two nights in a hostel with bed bugs at the end of my travelling. At first I thought it were a few mosquito bites, and didn´t think enough of it. I just went home, unpacked, slept in my own bed and keep finding more swollen spots, which seems natural, since the body does not always react right away.

I´m fairly relaxed about it all. But I am worried I might have brought some of them back with me. My backpack probably was on the bed over the day, And I unpacked it on my own bed back home. Some clothes were clean and went straight into the closet with everything else.

So I am wondering how likely it is that they came with me? Dont find any good resources by googling.



Submitted January 17, 2018 at 02:21PM by svansson http://ift.tt/2EPa73p

0 Response to "Bedbugs question"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger