24M French looking for a new solo destination
Hi everyone, I need some advice.
I live in Paris, I am a 24 yo male half French half Arabic. I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science, some bits of work experience in my field, and in sales. I launched my own startup 3 months ago and left it now, I also left my masters degree to focus on my career, my life goals and aspirations. My budget is limited, but not a problem.
My skills are almost anything related to communication, tech, startups, sales, team management, design, art... And I'm operational to do any odd job also.
I speak fluently English, French, Arabic (all dialects), Italian, Spanish. And am a fast learner (could learn any language quickly if necessary).
I've visited: Northern Africa, Oman Sultanate, Belgium, Italy, Spain (loved it), Netherlands and Turkey. I liked each of these places, but definitely had no chance to spend more than 1 month.
I am looking for a city that offers these qualities:
- far from my country (in terms of geography, society norms, language ...) -> new challenges
- a decent amount of inhabitants/sqKm (a place full of people like Paris or so)
- lots of opportunities (work, tech, startups, business, retail, marketing, art ...)
- low income is not a problem
- medium cost of living (rent particularly)
- decent number of young inhabitants
- nice weather (I hate extreme cold and gray weathers, bearable cold is ok)
To give you guidelines, the two best cities I've ever seen in my life are Tunis (Tunisia) and Barcelona (Spain). Cheering people, vibrance and opportunities.
I always live frugally. I don't need to go to restaurants or spend a lot on clothes or anything. My live could fit on a medium size backpack. Always ready to move, no strings attached. I want to find interesting jobs opportunities where I'm in contact with interesting humans, eat rice, sardines and avocados, do my sport routine, and work on my remote side hustles.
Thank you very much for reading, your advice will be of a high value.
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 02:50PM by waverick http://ift.tt/2rkfeHa

0 Response to "24M French looking for a new solo destination"
Post a Comment