Anyone been on a Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius route?
Doing a trip in April/May and was considering making this journey as part of it (10 days-ish). It would likely be end of april/start of may. Has anyone been through here? I did my first Europe trip last summer but stuck to major cities where train travel was super simple and flights. seems as though this route would be a bit trickier with buses and the coordination of it all. I know I can look up this stuff on rome2rio and other travel sites but just looking for some feedback from anyone who has done it themselves. positive or negative. thanks! ( sorry for wall of text). (ps not looking for anyone to plan my trip but more a general feel of how did you like it/how much of a hassle was it. any suggestions or must do/sees will be gratefully considered tho)
Submitted January 18, 2018 at 11:17AM by xhompzilla http://ift.tt/2DgLHzF

0 Response to "Anyone been on a Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius route?"
Post a Comment