Is it more practical to store or ship excess baggage that you want to send home?
I was at an academic conference in Brussels for the past two weeks, and I just graduated a couple of days ago at its conclusion. Being newly graduated and in Europe for the first time, I brought a backpack lightly packed for some solo travel around the continent. All of my academic materials and business wear I packed in a large suitcase, which was supposed to fly back to the States with one of my colleagues.
Long story short, that plan fell through, and now I'm stuck with a massive suitcase. I was looking at storage rates at Brussels airport, and they're insane for how long I'm staying (~2 months). But a lot of the shipping companies have pickup and delivery methods that are too complicated for someone moving place to place.
I'm fairly new to traveling in general, so I'm hoping someone with more experience might be able to give me some insight.
tl;dr- I'm accidentally stuck with a giant suitcase I don't want to lug around Europe for the next few months. What's the most practical way to send it home or store it until I leave?
Submitted January 18, 2018 at 11:51AM by kingbleach13 http://ift.tt/2DKguFW

0 Response to "Is it more practical to store or ship excess baggage that you want to send home?"
Post a Comment