Questions about the Full Moon Party
Hey guys. So I plan on attending the Full Moon Party on January 2nd. I plan on being in Bangkok for NYE and I expect to fly out of Bangkok on the 1st to either Surat Thani or Koh Samui. My questions are:
Should I fly into Surat Thani or Koh Samui? Time is not on my favor and flying into Koh Samui is $100 more expensive than flying into Surat Thani. I have no idea how transportation works from getting from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan
Should I stay on Koh Phangan near the site of the party or should I stay on a neighboring island? I've noticed there is a minimum stay and it is quite pricey to stay on Koh Phangan during the Full Moon period.
Thanks in advance guys!
Submitted November 09, 2017 at 10:00PM by 1314651920 http://ift.tt/2zwaaBO

0 Response to "Questions about the Full Moon Party"
Post a Comment