0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Places in Europe that will NOT be super crowded in June? Places in Europe that will NOT be super crowded in June? - Bangladesh

Places in Europe that will NOT be super crowded in June?

Normally I prefer to travel in shoulder season, but the way timing worked out, it looks like I will be in Europe during the month of June next year. Consequently I'm looking for countries/cities/etc. that will NOT be crazy mobbed with other tourists during this time.

  I'm thinking the Balkans, the Baltics, or Eastern Europe? This would be roughly the last two weeks of June 2018, and I will be heading to France at the beginning of July, so ease of travel to Paris or Geneva is a plus. Obviously also I want recommendations to be solo traveler friendly. Thanks!



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 12:28AM by kiska4 http://ift.tt/2jdukdR

0 Response to "Places in Europe that will NOT be super crowded in June?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger