0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Mumbai travel advice & visa scams(?) Mumbai travel advice & visa scams(?) - Bangladesh

Mumbai travel advice & visa scams(?)

Hello. I’m due to embark on a 4-week trip to Mumbai, India. It’s half work and half pleasure but it’s not me that’s paying and I’m not using my vacation days so I’m not complaining. I’ve sorted out all the documentation.

First of all, I need some general advice. I will be there for a solid amount of time and I want to spend it as best I can. I’ve already read a fair amount online so I know about the general stuff.

Secondly, and this might be ridiculously stupid. I was drinking with some friends yesterday and after telling them about my planned trip one of them said: “be careful if a lovely Indian lady wants to go out with you, might just want it for the visa. It’s pretty hard out there”. I don’t know if that was the exact phrasing (I was a bit drunk) and it doesn’t reflect my opinion. Is this a thing? I don’t know anything about this sort of stuff. Anything I should be aware of? I’m British btw.

Thanks



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 10:03PM by aerz87 http://ift.tt/2hiVgoa

0 Response to "Mumbai travel advice & visa scams(?)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger