0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Where to travel in Europe on a limited budget? Where to travel in Europe on a limited budget? - Bangladesh

Where to travel in Europe on a limited budget?

Hi there,

I've never been outside the USA before, and am looking to book a trip for my birthday but am unsure where to go. I'm hoping to spend $1200 max on airfare/hotel for a ~7 day trip. I've looked on Expedia at a few destinations, and this seems very doable, but with so many choices I can't decide. The places I was originally looking into were Rome, Italy and Dublin,Ireland. I'm looking to go at the end of February 2018 and I'll be traveling with my best friend. Any help would be appreciated!!



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 12:52AM by paula36 http://ift.tt/2ynXhu3

0 Response to "Where to travel in Europe on a limited budget?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger