0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Visiting Sedona in Feb. Seeking suggestions for hikes, where to stay, transportation options. Visiting Sedona in Feb. Seeking suggestions for hikes, where to stay, transportation options. - Bangladesh

Visiting Sedona in Feb. Seeking suggestions for hikes, where to stay, transportation options.

I'm going to Sedona in February. Mostly I'll be with a group, but I scheduled 2 days on my own beforehand and am trying to decide whether to stay on for a few more days afterwards (Would love to, but I'm afraid I might get lonely). 1. I'm hoping to avoid renting a car (esp for just 2 days).Is it ridiculous or doable to just use a car service? Are there any other options to get around? 2. Thinking of booking an Airbnb in West Sedona, but totally open to other suggestions. Wondering if there are particularly convenient or more sociable options (w private room) for a solo traveler? 3. I won't be doing any hiking with the group, but will skip out on group activity to visit the nearby Bell Rock. In the 2 days prior to meeting the group, I want to hike- nothing super rigorous. So many beautiful locations- can't decide which to do. Devil's Bridge Oak Creek Canyon and Boynton Canyon have caught my eye. Too cold in Feb for Slide Rock :(. If I can only visit 2 places, which ones? If I can squeeze in a third? Thanks!



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 12:11AM by 13pushups http://ift.tt/2klWRy0

0 Response to "Visiting Sedona in Feb. Seeking suggestions for hikes, where to stay, transportation options."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger