Traveling around out west, feeling super lonely all of a sudden.
Rented a camper van and have been driving since LA, went to the Grand Canyon and now I'm in Sedona, heading to Zion park Utah early morning tomorrow.
Only time I talk to people is when I have phone service and can call people back home, it's only been 2 days and I've gotten quite lonely, I am going to see my friend in salt lake in a day or so which will be nice but I'm traveling for another 11 days.
When I go to places I want to see, it seems like everyone there is with other people and I end up feeling weird just being by myself.
Best way to cope with the loneliness of traveling alone?
Submitted October 04, 2017 at 01:26AM by Buaxilary http://ift.tt/2xQzF08

0 Response to "Traveling around out west, feeling super lonely all of a sudden."
Post a Comment