0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How are hostels in the US and Canada? How are hostels in the US and Canada? - Bangladesh

How are hostels in the US and Canada?

Hi! I'm from the UK and have solo travelled across Europe a couple of times, as well as having lived in NY over the summer last year and visited NYC for a couple of weeks on another occasion.

A few weeks ago I booked flights back to NY at the end of this month but due to unforeseen events my plans there have fallen through, and my tickets are non-refundable. So, I'm debating on a solo trip over there, while potentially hitting up Canada too.

I'm only there for a week and a half so I won't be able to go as many places as I'd like (I'm a HUGE 'LOST' fan and have always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I think following up a 7 hour flight to NY with another 12 hour flight to Hawaii would be a killer).

I'm just curious for anyone that has done it before how the hostels are in America and Canada? Are they as busy as most European hostels tend to be? Are they generally located centrally, as I won't have a car? Are there bar crawls and themed nights? etc, etc.

(I don't have specific cities in mind at this point so just hearing about hostels in the USA/Canada in general is enough for me!)



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 01:45AM by Locke_John http://ift.tt/2kknwex

0 Response to "How are hostels in the US and Canada?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger