Question: Best websites for month long rentals? (Non-group housing)
I am planning a 2-3 year trip abroad with a base of operations in Germany. (I am trying to stay out of the US to get expat status) I would like to be able to travel for a month or so at a time to different parts of the world (outside the Schengen Area). Then return back to Germany for a handful of weeks and then travel again.
Has anyone found or know of a website or form of finding places that can be rented out for 3+ weeks?
I know of Airbnb and ARBO, but feel like the prices on some of those places are a bit inflated for long term stays. Basically apartment rentals for a month. While hostels are cheap, I would like to stay away from them as i need to work remotely.
Submitted October 04, 2017 at 01:43PM by CMGTR http://ift.tt/2xZCBr8

0 Response to "Question: Best websites for month long rentals? (Non-group housing)"
Post a Comment