First time solo travelling - Hanoi & Phuket packing list & suggestions
Heading to Hanoi this Monday by myself for the first time, I'm only going to be there for 4 days then I'm flying off to Karon Beach in Thailand to meet up with a friend.
Just wanted to get some thoughts on my packing list and what I might be missing, I've jammed everything into one backpack:
Packing list (google sheets list)
Was also hoping for some tips about how to go about the hostel life in regards to meeting people, sleeping, security with belongings, etc. I'm male/28 and probably a bit socially awkward when meeting people for the first time, so the idea of hostels scares me but I figured it's just something I had to try.
EDIT: forgot to mention I haven't booked a hostel yet, leaving it pretty last minute but was looking at Central Backpackers Old Quarter, just because it seems to be a fairly popular destination
Submitted October 04, 2017 at 10:53AM by 9D_Chess http://ift.tt/2xTxkzt

0 Response to "First time solo travelling - Hanoi & Phuket packing list & suggestions"
Post a Comment