0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for smaller cities / villages in Spain to hang out in October / November Looking for smaller cities / villages in Spain to hang out in October / November - Bangladesh

Looking for smaller cities / villages in Spain to hang out in October / November

Hi guys, I'm currently in France and I will spend my winter in Porto. I train-travel so that's why I'm slowly traveling through Spain to get to Portugal. I'll be in Avignon in two weeks and I will take a train to Portbou from there. I want to stay in 2 or 3 places in Spain before I settle in Porto and I would like to stay there for about a week each. I don't like bit cities. ( Absolutely hated Barcelona ). I travel with my dog. I love to hike, love to explore nature, obviously love food. I enjoy smaller cites and villages where I would still find a bar or two to hang out in. But I absolutely enjoy tiny villages and their charm. So I wanted to ask you if you would know any places. Beware that I will not travel to the south of Spain at this point. Madrid would kinda be the "lowest" point. Thank you so so so much for any ideas! Love from Thann



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 02:00PM by iamrantipole http://ift.tt/2hMDcXa

0 Response to "Looking for smaller cities / villages in Spain to hang out in October / November"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger