0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Good (Android) apps for China: travel & language Good (Android) apps for China: travel & language - Bangladesh

Good (Android) apps for China: travel & language

I'm making a short trip to Nanjing & Shanghai next week, and was hoping some of you could recommend apps for navigation and possibly anything handy language-wise; assume I have zero skills - so stuff like menu readers, pronounciation guides, anything!

I realise this is a bit of a basic question but I'm pretty much an app-virgin, as I tend to travel as analogue as possible - I don't have uber or maps.me or even google maps on my phone at the moment, and so I've no idea which ones work well in China or work well offline.

Snowflake details: it's a cranky android with a battery that has just decided to be a dick esp. when I'm connected to wifi, so anything that works offline and isn't a massive energy drain is a bonus.



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 08:00AM by AF_II http://ift.tt/2fIMuyY

0 Response to "Good (Android) apps for China: travel & language"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger