0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: College Student looking to Travel over the weekend to either NYC, LA, or SF. College Student looking to Travel over the weekend to either NYC, LA, or SF. - Bangladesh

College Student looking to Travel over the weekend to either NYC, LA, or SF.

I am a 22 year old College Engineering student, I have an internship currently, so I can afford to travel. I’ve always fantasized about traveling solo, but am too afraid to do so. I guess I’m in need of assistance. I really want to move to NYC or LA someday to pursue my creative work. I’ve been to NYC a couple times, but with friends and I love it. Would love to go there on a solo trip, but wouldn’t know what to do, how to find out what to do, etc. I definitely want to check out LA or San Francisco, but honestly wouldn’t know what to do there by myself when I get there. I mostly want to get the vibes from these cities, and see where I would want to live in the future by actually experiencing them.

Any tips on Airbnb’s, cheap flights, finding things to do, etc. would be very much appreciated!

Would also love to hear your guys’ personal experience when you wanted to experience an area before you actually moved there.

Logistics

Budget: ~$400

When/For How long: A random weekend during the semester for probably 3 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Have you been to these places? NYC: A couple times with friends, but this is probably my main priority on where I want to move in the future LA: Once when I was 9 San Francisco: Never

Interests: I am interested in Filmmaking, Music, and Technology. I am a Filmmaker and make a bunch of videos on youtube, have gotten a lot of hits online and possibly pursue as a career. I make music, which tie into the videos. And have a passion for technology, hence engineering student.

Places to find/do I know in New York there is a lot, in such a small space. I really want to go to different areas and see the cost of living per location. Check out different spaces where creators and artists work. Different startup locations etc.

Thanks



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 08:02PM by ScribbleAve http://ift.tt/2hK1cKA

0 Response to "College Student looking to Travel over the weekend to either NYC, LA, or SF."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger