8 Days in Medellín! Should I add another city to the trip?
Single gay female solo traveler in late 20s going in February. This would be my second solo trip, but longer and much further away from where I live than the first city I visited. I'm a little nervous for the usual reasons - potential loneliness and safety - but excited because I've been wanting to go to Colombia for a long time now!
I have 8 full days in Medellín, but I was thinking of spending a weekend (2-3 days) in Bogotá since I heard the nightlife is more lively and there's lots to do. I was also considering Cartagena but heard it's really touristy. Cali as well. It'd be nice to see more than one city but it's also cool to explore one city in more depth. What do you guys think?
Submitted October 03, 2017 at 08:02PM by anonymizz http://ift.tt/2wuUhXZ

0 Response to "8 Days in Medellín! Should I add another city to the trip?"
Post a Comment