2.5 month trip to SEA
I'm taking off on Thursday to Vietnam to begin my exploration of Southeast Asia. My goal is to just try and live like I was a local almost. Staying at smaller hostels and trying to befriend locals compared to partying my way through the region like I have already done in Europe. Here is my potential itinerary:
HCM Nov. 3-10 Phu Quoc Nov. 11-17 Siem Reap Nov. 18-24 Bangkok Nov. 25-31 Chiang Mai Dec. 1-5 Hanoi Dec. 6-13 Halong Bay, Sapa Dec. Dec. 14-20 HCM (with fam) Dec. 21-28 Nha Trang Dec. 29-Jan. 1 Da Nang Jan. 2-7 Hue Jan. 8-12
Obviously this might be up to interpretation based on me traveling alone and making friends. Just looking to see what people think, if you'd substitute any city out for another in the vicinity. Also any recommendations for cities mentioned, I've looked at lists of top things to do in each city and hostels to stay at on r/solotravel and other sites and added them to the list, but would appreciate any hidden gems of previous travelers.
Submitted October 31, 2017 at 02:03AM by Pyrogijoe http://ift.tt/2xBgeW6

0 Response to "2.5 month trip to SEA"
Post a Comment