So I'm planning a few day trip from Paris to Geneva, any suggestions on places I should visit on the way?
I'm sort of doing a round about road trip from Paris to Geneva over 4 days or so, and I'm having trouble finding things to visit along the way. I'm looking at maybe going to Orléans, Dijon, Vichy, and anything in between. I'll be renting a car, and was even thinking of taking the train from Paris to Orléans just so I don't have to drive out of Paris - been there done that, not particularly fun.
Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions for things to do in those cities, along the general route from Paris to Geneva? Heck, nothing's actually planned yet, so I could even just drive East then down the German border.... This will be in mid-late December, if that helps.
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 02:30AM by Noodlesinabucket http://ift.tt/2vV1e3u

0 Response to "So I'm planning a few day trip from Paris to Geneva, any suggestions on places I should visit on the way?"
Post a Comment