0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Disability friendly travel advice Disability friendly travel advice - Bangladesh

Disability friendly travel advice

First off I apologize if this is not the right place for this question but I figured this would be a good place to start.

Over the last few years I have taken numerous road trips around the us from NY to California and I quickly got addicted to traveling. It's not always easy with a disability but think that I'm ready to start expanding my horizons. I have always had a strong desire to explore the world and I want to start planning some of theses trips and see what they would involve. I have a list of places that I want to visit and would appreciate any advice you guys had on how handicapped friendly they are(sidewalks, elevators, transportation, etc.) I'll start by telling a little bit about myself, I'm a 26 year old male with a rare form of muscular dystrophy that affects my muscle strength. I have been blessed because I am still relatively mobile which i am grateful for. I use a mobility scooter for longer walking distances but I am able to walk short distances(100-200feet) and I'm also able to do some flights of stairs as long as there is a railing and I'm not in a rush. I love experiencing new places and meeting people from different areas. I know there are some places/things that I won't be able to do but there is so much more that I can do and I want to see it all! As far as the places that I'm interested in looking into, the number 1 on the list is Rome, I have wanted to go since I was a child and I would like to spend an extended amount of time there if at all possible. I also would like to look into, Ireland, the U.K., New Zealand, Australia, Greece and possible Japan but I am open to any ideas. I mainly enjoy things to do with history and art as well as any non touristy stuff you might suggest. Thanks in advance for any tips or advice and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Safe travels everyone!



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 10:33PM by Rhino12791 http://ift.tt/2wunXap

0 Response to "Disability friendly travel advice"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger