0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Questions About Connecting Flights Questions About Connecting Flights - Bangladesh

Questions About Connecting Flights

Hi, I'm planning a trip for my LDR boyfriend to visit me next year and we're trying to find the cheapest journey. However, I couldn't find an affordable single ticket flight here (Singapore) without having it transit in USA. We're avoiding countries that require transit visas.

Right now, I'm looking into connecting flights but I don't know much about them as I've never been on them before. I've asked some people and they said some worrying things such as flight delay and reschedules.

So here are the questions. How much time layover time do you guys think is sufficient enough? What do you consider when looking for connecting flights? How often do flight delays and reschedules happen?

Here is one connecting flight that I've found recently, would like some review on it. http://ift.tt/2whFnmU http://ift.tt/2wSq8EN

I'm still finding other flight alternatives as the layover times for this are quite short.

Sorry for the long post and many questions, I'm still a student and I don't want to accidentally burn a hole in my pocket. >< Help appreciated, thanks!

Edited for layout



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 05:33AM by aislweinnfred http://ift.tt/2whF8bM

0 Response to "Questions About Connecting Flights"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger