0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Please help me plan a Las Vegas trip (I'm also curious about Arizona) Please help me plan a Las Vegas trip (I'm also curious about Arizona) - Bangladesh

Please help me plan a Las Vegas trip (I'm also curious about Arizona)

Originally I wasn't planning on going to Las Vegas this year. However, there's a musician playing in the area that I'd like to see and my SO was offered a deal of free accommodations for 4 days/3 nights in LV, so we decided to take it.

I'm trying to figure out what I can fit in as well as what's worth seeing.

I made a list of things we'd probably hit up:

  • Welcome to Las Vegas sign
  • The Strip: Bellagio Fountains & Garden, Grand Canal Shoppes
  • Cirque du Soleil "O" show: It seems most people preferred this one?
  • The Neon Museum
  • The Mob Museum: This is close to the Neon museum but is it worth it? I've read a few reviews complaining that it's just pictures and articles.
  • Hoover dam
  • Valley of Fire: I picked this over Red Rock Canyons. I would especially like to see the Rainbow Vista here although I don't know how hard it'd be to find it.

And my current itinerary looks something like this:

SATURDAY: Fly there, check in hotel (4PM), and enjoy the concert (starts at 9PM). Spend some time afterwards looking for the sign and wandering around exploring the strip.

SUNDAY: We have to sit through a timeshare presentation so that knocks out an afternoon of around 3 hours. I figured we'd spend this day going to see the Mob and Neon Lights museum with Cirque du Soleil topping off the night.

MONDAY: Hoover dam apparently takes up half of the day. A tour is ~5-6 hours.. Would a tour be better or should we just rent a car instead? With a tour, fitting in the Valley of Fire on the same day probably wouldn't be possible but it would if we drove ourselves.

TUESDAY: We'd have to check out of the hotel and fly back some time around the late afternoon.

What do you all think? It seems a bit rushed to me but my SO keeps telling me that things in Vegas are way closer than I'd think. Should we add extra vacation day(s)/night(s)?

Is there anything you'd recommend in addition or in place of something I've already listed?

I know the Grand Canyon is not too far away (4 hours) but I'm afraid of heights so I don't think I'd make it across :p I'm interested in the Meteor Crater and Desert Botanical Garden in Arizona but it's probably too far away, right?

Please let me know, thanks!!



Submitted September 08, 2017 at 07:41PM by XcandykissesX http://ift.tt/2jbKsfp

0 Response to "Please help me plan a Las Vegas trip (I'm also curious about Arizona)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger