0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Is this a sensible route through Northern India for two months? Is this a sensible route through Northern India for two months? - Bangladesh

Is this a sensible route through Northern India for two months?

I'm going to be travelling Northern India for two months starting from 18th August.

I haven't actually booked a flight yet and not sure where to fly into and whether this is even a sensible route considering the weather.

My route in order: Fly into Srinigar, Leh, Dalhousie, Amritsar, Dharamsala, McLeod Ganj, Manali, Malana, Parvati Valley, Kasol, Spiti Valley, Shimla, Haridwar.

Then either leave from Delhi if i'm out of time or head on over to Varanasi, Darjeeling and leave from Calcutta to fly to Vietnam.

I would love any advice on places i should add/remove from this list. I think i need to travel from west to east if possible so i will be closer to Vietnam.

I also travelled india on the 6 month tourist visa at the start of the year, is it still possible to get the 2 month visa for a British Citizen?



Submitted September 08, 2017 at 07:26PM by Beatandteach http://ift.tt/2vLyDi3

0 Response to "Is this a sensible route through Northern India for two months?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger