Paris to Chantilly Day Trip
Hey all. Would love some feedback on this idea. I was thinking of doing a day/half day trip to Chantilly while I'm in Paris in a few weeks. It looks like I can take the SNCF from Gare du Nord around 09:07 and arrive at 09:30. It appears the maison opens at 10:00 which gives me 30 minutes to walk to the main entrance. There's a dressage at 2:30 the day I'm there That gives me about 3-4 hours to wander the grounds/chateaux before catching the show. After the show I could take 15:45 to 16:11 or the 17:29 to 17:53 back to Paris. Any thoughts on this plan? Am I allowing too much time? I thought I read there was a tram from the train station to the entrance but couldn't find anything about it online. I've already spent a week in Paris before and I've already been to Versailles so I'm looking to do something different this time. I arrive in Paris on a Friday (early October) at 12:30 (at my hotel by 1:00) from Luxembourg and fly home from Paris on Sunday from Charles de Gaul at 2:00. Friday I plan to take a night time boat cruise, walk along the Seine, have a meal on the Champ de Mars, maybe see the Catacombs, and just wander around the Marais which is where I'm staying. I'm not interested in doing any museums while I'm there.
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 04:41AM by geotraveling http://ift.tt/2xtnln3

0 Response to "Paris to Chantilly Day Trip"
Post a Comment