0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Oregon to florida Oregon to florida - Bangladesh

Oregon to florida

I will be traveling from Oregon to Florida in the next few months and could use some advice and tricks. I have already done the drive from Florida to Oregon but did it in 6 days and was not really able to spend any time seeing the sites

Main points - time is not really a factor. Can do the trip as short as 1week up to a couple months - want to be as cheap as possible - will be traveling alone - want to try to spend 0 nights at hotels so would like to find national parks that I can sleep outside in my sleeping bag

I'm mostly interested in hearing tips for doing this and some stops that you would recommend I stop at

http://ift.tt/2wWXYbK

0 Response to "Oregon to florida"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger