Tips for travelling to Yosemite late Jan 2018 from San Francisco?
My partner and I are planning on visiting Yosemite for 2 nights at the end of January next year. I was hoping for a bit of advice on things like:
- transport to and from Yosemite from San Francisco (I've read you can use a string of public transport to get there, but I'm guessing that would take much longer than other means?)
- whether there are ways of going from Yosemite to Las Vegas without a car (since that is our next destination)
- recommended places to stay that aren't too expensive (we're students)
- good outdoor hikes/walks that are likely open at that time of year
- areas other than Yosemite valley that are accessible during winter
Open to (not massively expensive) tour packages. Open to alternative options such as departures from different cities.
Thanks in advance!
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 04:52AM by blumelon http://ift.tt/2h0PIy3

0 Response to "Tips for travelling to Yosemite late Jan 2018 from San Francisco?"
Post a Comment