0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Need a magical itinerary for Yellowstone + West coast + Grand Canyon... Need a magical itinerary for Yellowstone + West coast + Grand Canyon... - Bangladesh

Need a magical itinerary for Yellowstone + West coast + Grand Canyon...

Hello Guys,

My wife and I have been backpacking for over 6 months now and we will arrive in the USA soon. We'll spend a few days in New York, probably take a bus to Boston and Washington DC and then fly West.

We want to rent a campervan for 3 to 4 weeks, starting around the 16th of September.

Here is the list of what we ideally want to see :

-Yellowstone -San Francisco -Yosemite -Surfing places in California -Los Angeles -Death Valley -Grand Canyon -Antelope Canyon

This looks complicated to see all of this without making crazy and uninteresting detours. We have time but don't want to spend too much on the rental + gas (we have a budget to keep if we want to keep travelling) and I am the only driver (my wife just got her license a few months ago, so it won't possible to add her as a driver without crazy extra costs, right?).

So I am looking for suggestions and I have a few questions :

-Should we fly to Yellowstone (we need to do it first as camping sites close by the end of September, right?) and either join a a cheap tour group (does that exist?) or rent a car (is it easy there? Or in Salt lake City?), then take a bus/train/plane to get to another spot and rent the campervan there?

-For the drive from SF to LA, is it really much better to go from North to South as I've heard?

-From mid September to Mid October, will there be roads that will already be closed?

-Did I forget any important place in my list?

If based on this you can propose a reasonable itinerary that would cover all or most of the above points, it would be really nice!

If you have any question, or tips for the van rental, where to stop, etc... please feel free.

Thank you,

Draz

http://ift.tt/2esZetf

0 Response to "Need a magical itinerary for Yellowstone + West coast + Grand Canyon..."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger