LPT: Use the "Want to go" tag on Google Maps when you hear about interesting places to help plan future trips.
This is an exercise I've gotten into when I'm not travelling. Towns, restaurants, hikes, monuments, breweries, national parks etc. If it catches me, someone I trust recommends it, or there's a good photo I see on reddit it goes onto Google maps with the green tag.
That way, in 1, 2, 5 or 10 years down the line, when the conversation is long forgotten but I'm travelling to the area in question I've already got first hand recommendations.
Plus it's fun seeing them proliferate, and when I start to see them cluster it helps determine the next big trip.
Submitted September 02, 2017 at 06:17PM by LR5 http://ift.tt/2eOZ3J1

0 Response to "LPT: Use the "Want to go" tag on Google Maps when you hear about interesting places to help plan future trips."
Post a Comment