0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: L.A - San Fran - Las Vegas L.A - San Fran - Las Vegas - Bangladesh

L.A - San Fran - Las Vegas

Hello everyone.

I am travelling for a period of 14 days from L.A to Vegas. Starting in L.A on February 13th 2018. I have to arrive in Vegas on the 22nd to meet some friends who are flying out for the weekend.

I was hoping to get some pointers and tips on locations and things to do during this time. I am hoping to do a day or so hiking checking out some wonderful sights. So please help me with this.

A few things I am hoping to do whilst there are:-

  1. Six Flags
  2. Universal Studios
  3. Hollywood sign / walk of fame
  4. Big Sur
  5. Golden Gate
  6. Alcatraz
  7. Watch a sport. Most likely NHL as there are pretty much zero NBA games during our time there.

We are also considering visiting flagstaff. Any recommendations.

Thank you for your help and suggestions in advance!

http://ift.tt/2y0ulVh

0 Response to "L.A - San Fran - Las Vegas"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger