0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How to search for hotels online for a room with more than one bathroom? How to search for hotels online for a room with more than one bathroom? - Bangladesh

How to search for hotels online for a room with more than one bathroom?

I tried with booking.com, and the only way seems to put in "2 bathrooms" in the name of the hotel, or simply look for apartments and hope that someone put it in the reviews or it is mentioned under the facilities. Just to make it clear, I'm not exclusively looking for apartments. It could also be suites or deluxe hotel rooms.

If there are any sites that include bathroom count (other than tripadvisor), I would very much appreciate any help I could get. I would then be able to filter out on a different site and search for their available rooms on booking.com.



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 12:42PM by yaserharga http://ift.tt/2iTJTXC

0 Response to "How to search for hotels online for a room with more than one bathroom?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger