0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Should I do Oktoberfest? Should I do it through Contiki or "Wing it"? I'm a solo traveller feeling timid. Should I do Oktoberfest? Should I do it through Contiki or "Wing it"? I'm a solo traveller feeling timid. - Bangladesh

Should I do Oktoberfest? Should I do it through Contiki or "Wing it"? I'm a solo traveller feeling timid.

First time to Europe. In my itinerary is London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Budapest, Prague, Italy. Solo female traveller mid-20s.

Now, I'm keep hearing about this Oktoberfest. I haven't enjoyed partying since I turned mid-20s and I'm not a beer person, but I'm interested by the idea of experiencing German culture etc etc. I could squeeze two night in Munich, shuffle my itinerary a bit.

I guess I'm feeling timid and worried that I will end up just float around by myself. I did look at tours but they are mostly Contiki style, 3~4 days of solid drinking and partying, which I'm not sure I can commit to.

Should I do this 2 day detour of Munich? What is Oktoberfest like for a solo traveller?



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 01:50PM by AshleyKang http://ift.tt/2gC0cYr

0 Response to "Should I do Oktoberfest? Should I do it through Contiki or "Wing it"? I'm a solo traveller feeling timid."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger