0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Day Trip Suggestions in the Bay Area for Significant Others Birthday Day Trip Suggestions in the Bay Area for Significant Others Birthday - Bangladesh

Day Trip Suggestions in the Bay Area for Significant Others Birthday

I hope this is the appropriate sub for the suggestions I am looking for. Title pretty much says it all - need help putting something fantastic together. My girlfriend is living in San Francisco (I live in New York) for the next few months and it's her birthday this upcoming Thursday. I'm going out for her birthday, and for many reasons, really looking to pull out the stops. Budget is pretty loose.

I would personally love to go to napa or wherever, but that's not really her thing - not a big wine gal. She loves the beach, so I was thinking Santa Cruz for the day or something.

Please help fellow travelers



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 06:13AM by suckerNYKfan http://ift.tt/2xX8nT7

0 Response to "Day Trip Suggestions in the Bay Area for Significant Others Birthday"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger