Colombia or Cuba?
I have two months left before going back to University because I missed an application deadline.
On the bright side, this means more solo-travelling.
Generally speaking I've only travelled in Europe, Africa and some parts of Asia because flights tend to be expensive.
Now I want to travel to Latin America and the cheapest flights are to Cuba and Colombia. I want to stay 3-4 weeks.
Cuba has always fascinated me as my dad has always spoken tails of the old cars, the smell of Cuban cigars and the old feel of Havana. Which is what attracted me initially.
But Colombia means more opportunities to visit more cities, perhaps travel to Ecuador or Panama as well as I would like to visit as many countries as possible.
My budget stands at around 1000-1500$ not including flights.
I'm not much for hiking or swimming (laying on the beach all day), and prefer just getting to know the city, culture and locals.
If you were in my position which would you pick? Cuba or Colombia? And, if Colombia, would you recommend also visiting Panama/Ecuador?
Submitted September 25, 2017 at 02:02PM by ElBaki http://ift.tt/2frIp5R

0 Response to "Colombia or Cuba?"
Post a Comment