0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Aussie travelling to China for business Aussie travelling to China for business - Bangladesh

Aussie travelling to China for business

Any hot tips for an Aussie travelling to China? I'm over there for business and its my first trip. Hoping to make a good impression.

I speak very little manderin which our partners are aware of so that's not an issue, I'm just thinking more cultural sensitivities that I should be aware of?

Or hot tips, what's something you figure out after a trip to China that made you think... Shit I wish I knew that earlier!

I'm pretty aware of some basics, like I use WeChat I know about the great firewall of China. My team have all travelled to China at least twice each so I've learnt a bit and will have support there just looking for a wider pool of experience.

I think my major concerns lie around:

Getting lost (I have a horrible sense of direction) Maybe being too cheeky - my sense of humour can quiet often get me in a little trouble - this is quiet often excused because I work with kids Food - I don't eat seafood Alcohol - I don't drink Air quality - is a mask needed for a westerner? Security of goods - I haven't done much travel so should I lock my backpack? Get a smaller one that sits under my arm? How much cash should I have on me at any one time?

I have am appointment booked with a travel doctor to get all of the relevant lotions and potions that I might need.

谢谢 Thanks



Submitted September 15, 2017 at 03:25PM by yodeez101 http://ift.tt/2xDUmgm

0 Response to "Aussie travelling to China for business"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger