Anyone want to travel to Vancouver, Tofino?
I'm planning to take a trip to Vancouver Island because the Chinook Salmon fishing is amazing. I'll also try picking up surfing because I've read that the surfing is great there! I'm planning on driving there, and then taking a sea vessel across the water to reach our destination (I want it to be a real adventure!). If anyone is at all curious, let me know and we can talk and see if we're a good match! I'm a 20 year old male college student living in Wisconsin, so preferably you'd be living somewhere between Wisconsin and Tofino so I could pick you up. The journey there will be a wild one, so if you don't feel like grabbing some hiking boots then I'd advise against you coming! The trip might last 1 month or all summer, we'd just have to talk about it. I'm planning on spending as little money as possible so we'd try living in a hostel or renting out a room. Well thanks, let me know.
P.S. here's some pictures of Tofino to get you excited!
Submitted September 10, 2017 at 04:06AM by Daevir http://ift.tt/2xTlt36

0 Response to "Anyone want to travel to Vancouver, Tofino?"
Post a Comment