Airfare price hike overnight
My wife and I have long dreamed of traveling to France. So, a few days ago when I saw cheap airfare to Europe, we decided it was time to pull the trigger. We planned to fly to Geneva in May and then make our way to Annecy for a few days before visiting Lyon for a few more. For the past 2 days, airfare was just under $700 round trip per person. Today it is suddenly up to $1,400. I know prices usually increase when shopping on weekends, but this seems crazy. It's still a long way off. I know it's impossible to predict pricing, but do you think the $700 was just a limited time great deal, or that the $1,400 is a temporary spike? I've never been able to travel abroad and have no real experience with this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Submitted September 09, 2017 at 04:38AM by Dynry http://ift.tt/2wgdcop

0 Response to "Airfare price hike overnight"
Post a Comment