0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Need some finishing touches to my Morocco Itinerary for 8/26-9/3 Need some finishing touches to my Morocco Itinerary for 8/26-9/3 - Bangladesh

Need some finishing touches to my Morocco Itinerary for 8/26-9/3

I'm leaving for Morocco on Friday from SLC. I'll be arriving at 12:40PM in Marrakech! I've mostly planned out what I'll be doing, but am stuck figuring out a few days. Budget will be 50$/day, staying in hostels, or couch surfing.

The Plan

8/26- Spend in Marrakech, and head to Tangiers overnight

8/27- Spend the day in Tangiers, head to Chefchaouen late afternoon

8/28- Spend the day in Chefchaouen

8/29,8/30- Unsure

8/31- Leave for a Sahara trip from Marrakech at 8am

9/1-Sahara Trip

9/2-Get back at 8PM

9/3 Fly out to Thailand around 12PM

So i'm not sure what to fill my time 8/29,8/30. I want to see Volubilis, Fes, Meknes, and maybe more time in Marrakech. I just have to be back in Marrakech for the tour.

Also is there an overnight train from anywhere other than Tangiers/Marrakech?



Submitted August 24, 2017 at 12:29AM by pycckuu_brady http://ift.tt/2xdRy62

0 Response to "Need some finishing touches to my Morocco Itinerary for 8/26-9/3"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger