0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Best place to have a replacement debit card mailed to? Best place to have a replacement debit card mailed to? - Bangladesh

Best place to have a replacement debit card mailed to?

Lost my debit card in Jakarta. I have a backup but now I only have that. Tried to have them send a replacement to a hostel in Bali but it got sent back return to sender with an incorrect address even though I triple checked it.

Now I'm leaving for Vietnam tomorrow and will arrive in ho Chi Minh. Problem is it can take 1-3 weeks to arrive so I have to time it where I'll be then. Was thinking of maybe sending it to a US embassy? But I only see one and it's on the north side of the country in Hanoi.

When I search Google maps I also see something listed as "US Consulate General" in Ho Chi Minh... Any idea if I can have it sent there? Or any other ideas? Problem is I don't know where I'll be exactly. I kinda have to hang around somewhere and wait for it. I do have a 90 day visa though but I want to be free to roam. So frustrating!



Submitted August 23, 2017 at 07:09PM by colonelcack http://ift.tt/2wFCxw7

0 Response to "Best place to have a replacement debit card mailed to?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger