0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Any great destination hostels in Japan/Asia? Any great destination hostels in Japan/Asia? - Bangladesh

Any great destination hostels in Japan/Asia?

Hey guys,

For the past 6 weeks I've been solo traveling in Colombia and Peru. One of the highlights of this trip so far was staying at the El Rio Hostel on the north shore in Colombia. It was no wifi, in the jungle, not near any town of sights, beautifully set up on a river with a really cool jungle vibe, and had one of the best parties I've ever been to the Saturday night I was there.

Since it wasn't in any city I would have visited, I only learned about it via word of mouth from other travelers who said it was an amazing place to visit. Does anyone else know of hostels like this in other parts of the world? Maybe a hostel that's a cool remote party, or maybe just one that's in an interesting remote location with an interesting vibe?

I'm about to fly to Japan to speak at a conference in Tokyo. I've been to Japan before so I'm not worried about needing to be anywhere. And I have no real plans besides that conference so finding something like this in Japan would be awesome. I'm also thinking of picking a random country in Asia to visit for a couple weeks on my way back to NYC for my job starting in October.

Any suggestions?



Submitted August 23, 2017 at 11:37PM by red_hare http://ift.tt/2wo7wgA

0 Response to "Any great destination hostels in Japan/Asia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger