0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Road trip from SF to Atlanta - any recommendations? Road trip from SF to Atlanta - any recommendations? - Bangladesh

Road trip from SF to Atlanta - any recommendations?

Hey y'all! I'm planning to do road trip from SF to Atlanta starting in May for about 4-6 weeks. I'll be working remotely while on the road, so will stay in places with strong WiFi (Airbnbs, hotels, etc.) during the weekdays and plan to do a lot more exploring / driving over the weekend. I have a car, but no plans or route planned yet. I have never done a long distance road trip by myself before, so am quite nervous but would love to hear tips about 1) general best practices when on the road 2) ways to travel cheaply but still be a digital nomad 3) route I should take / places that I should stop at on the way (I'm debating between taking the northern route - idaho, montana, dakotas, wisconsin - vs the southern route - new Mexico, arizona, texas, louisiana)

https://ift.tt/2Puh4C3

0 Response to "Road trip from SF to Atlanta - any recommendations?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger