0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Maryland to Denver to Kansas and back....where do I need to stop?? Maryland to Denver to Kansas and back....where do I need to stop?? - Bangladesh

Maryland to Denver to Kansas and back....where do I need to stop??

In October, my boyfriend and I have a wedding to go to in Kansas and decided to drive since I can take the time off. We want to go to Denver first because it only takes 2 days to get to Kansas and then we would have an additional 2 days before the wedding. On the way there we have stops in Cleveland, Kalamazoo, Chicago, de moises and omaha. On the way back we have St Louis and Columbus for the most part. What places are must sees? Any great foodie adventures?

So far I have get a Mary's Special from Adriana's on the Hill in St Louis and the Autobahn Buffet on Columbus LOL. Excited to hear back from some of you so I can start planning our trip.

https://ift.tt/3dJlu0b

0 Response to "Maryland to Denver to Kansas and back....where do I need to stop??"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger